Bring out the barbeque and try chicken the Mediterranean way. Just serve with salad and flat breads for a fantastic summer dish.
- 75g Merchant Gourmet Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp red pesto
- 3 tbsp dry white wine
- 700g mixed chicken portions such as breast fillets, drumsticks and wings
1. Place the Sun Dried Tomatoes, oil, wine and pesto in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture forms a lumpy paste
2. Use a sharp knife to slash the chicken portions all over – this will allow the flavour of the marinade to get right inside. Place the chicken in a large non-metallic dish, pour over the marinade and mix well (use your hands for best results) until the chicken is really well coated with the marinade. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight if possible
3. Cook the chicken over hot barbecue coals for 20-25mins or until cooked through – there should be no sign of pink when the chicken is pierced with a fork
How do you get on?
If it turned out well, why not take a quick snap of your masterpiece and share the love? Remember to tag us! #ObriRecipes
Got any suggestions or improvements or tips? Let us know!